Currently Available Discounts
The following PRO-MIC used equipment is currently available for sale at a considerable discount. Please contact us for more information about the equipment as well as current pricing.
- A. 16.0" to 64.0" / 400 to 1600mm – PRO-MIC Lightweight Precision Single Arm Systems
- B. 16.0" to 64.0" / 400 to 1600mm – PRO-MIC TRUE End-to-End
- C. 8.0" to 32.0" / 200 to 800mm – PRO-MIC Lightweight Precision Single Arm Systems
- D. 8.0" to 32.0" / 200 to 800mm – PRO-MIC Manual Roll Caliper
- E. 8.0" to 32.0" / 200 to 800mm – PRO-MIC TRUE End-to-End
The latest updates from PRO-MIC.
- PRO-MIC Store
- PRO-MIC now has an online store! Order batteries, cables, probes, contact tips, and more. Online ordering is currently available only in the U.S.
- PRO-MIC Online Questionnaire
- Our questionnaire is now available online! Fill out the form and we'll contact you with more information as soon as we are able.
- Super-Low Clearance Roll Profiling System
- New designs require as little at 35mm (1.378") of clearance for the PRO-MIC frame.
- Bluetooth Wireless System
- This new option provides wireless Bluetooth communication between your PRO-MIC System and your PC running PRO-MIC's Visual Quantum Software. Great for downloading roll profile data from the roll grinder location to a remote PC. Also available for the PRO-MIC Charger/Interface.
- High Resolution Measurement PRO-MIC
- PRO-MIC systems are available with a High Resolution (0.000005"/0.00012mm). This 5 millionths of an inch measurement ability is ready to be used in applications that require extremely fine detail.