Roll Profiling Systems
General roll measurement systems.
- PRO-MIC TRUE End-to-End
- This patented dual-arm system measures complete end-to-end profiles in one continuous pass. If your rolls have to be right, this is the system to have.
- PRO-MIC Lightweight Precision Single Arm Systems
- The new version of the PRO-MIC single arm system; extremely light and easy to handle. Measures to within 2 inches of each end of the roll body. Simple, fast, easy.
- PRO-MIC Manual Roll Caliper
- The precision required for PRO-MIC saddles to measure electronically makes them outstanding when used as old fashioned dial indicator saddle mics.
- PRO-MIC Low Clearance Systems
- Low Clearance Designs to measure Calender rolls with 35mm of clearance.
- PRO-MIC Rolling Caliper (Opposed Probe) Systems
- This new version of the PRO-MIC single arm system used a rigid arm configuration and opposed Digital measurement probes. This design is popular for: extreme precision, rough or soft roll materials, large diameter backup rolls, The system is extremely light and easy to handle. Measures to within 2 inches of each end of the roll body.
- PRO-MIC Digital Electronics
- The latest generation of PRO-MIC Electronics is all Digital. Digital means no calibration adjustment and no worry about changing probes in the field without calibration. Many other improvements too.
- PRO-MIC Retrofit Packages
- The PRO-MIC electronics can be retrofitted to your existing manual saddle mic. The cost of an electronic profile measurement system can be greatly reduced by reusing your existing saddle.
- PRO-MIC Mini-Z (Z-Mill Rolls)
- Specially designed systems for measuring small OD rolls.